As a parent of a child that is going to be taking an online course there are some things you can do to help them.
- Your child has timelines to follow, to ensure a successful completion of the course. Ask your child for a copy of their schedule and check with them weekly on their progress.
- Email the online teacher and ask them if your son/daughter is following the timelines for course completion.
- Provide your son/daughter a distraction free environment at home with a computer and Internet connection to work on their online course.
- As a parent you can log into HomeLogic and view your son/daughters assessments & marks.
- Ask your son/daughter how the online course is going every other day.
Log into HomeLogic - don't have a username/password? Email the online teacher to request your username/password.
After you log into the course please click Grades:
Then click the subject: