Students requiring a course which is not offered at their school or through the online programs should contact the principal of their school to discuss other options.
Registration priority for our students taking online classes follows these criteria (first being of most importance):
- Prairie South School Division students who would like to enrol in courses not offered by their secondary school.
- Prairie South School Division students who are unable to take a course at their school due to timetable conflicts.
- Prairie South School Division students who are home schooled.
- Prairie South School Division students who enjoy the independent and flexible learning environments.
- Outside school division students who register in our course through a school outside the Prairie South School Division.