Students attending a school in the Prairie South School Division in need of an online program are our priority. Our mandate is to provide equitable access to courses needed for graduation requirements and post-secondary program requirements. Students without access to the course within their school have priority over students who have the ability to take the class in a regular face-to-face environment. Students outside of the Prairie South School Division can register for online courses if space is still available.
Students requiring a course which is not offered at their school or through the online programs should contact the principal of their school to discuss other options.
Registration priority for our students taking online classes follows these criteria (first being of most importance):
- Prairie South School Division students who would like to enrol in courses not offered by their secondary school.
- Prairie South School Division students who are unable to take a course at their school due to timetable conflicts.
- Prairie South School Division students who are home schooled.
- Prairie South School Division students who enjoy the independent and flexible learning environments.
- Outside school division students who register in our course through a school outside the Prairie South School Division.