HomeLogic is a student and parent website portal where assessement information can be accessed. [https://sis.prairiesouth.ca/homelogic/]
If parents have questions about the information in HomeLogic we ask that you first talk with their child prior to contacting the school or teacher.
We are encouraging students and parents to use this online application as it will keep all parties informed and will contribute to student success in the online course.
In order to receive access to your HomeLogic login information please follow these steps:
- If you are currently attending a Prairie South School, please contact the school's Administrative Assistant for your username and password.
In order to receive access to your child's HomeLogic login information please follow these steps:
- If your son/daughter is currently attending a Prairie South School, please contact the school's Administrative Assistant for your username and password.
By registering with the Virutal School you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Students and Parents – do not share your username and password.
- Parents - discuss concerns and questions with your son/daughter prior to contacting the school/teacher
- Students and Parents - teachers update marks in a timely manner; however depending on the course and submissin of course work this may span a period of two weeks.