Christian Ethics 10
This course is free for Prairie South students - offered through Cornerstone Cristian School - https://www.ccsmj.ca/DistanceLearningOpportunities
This course focuses on the Christian Story. Beginning with your own personal story and then spending the majority of the course on the story of Jesus Christ, you will come away from this course with an understanding of Jesus and an appreciation of scripture as the story of the Christian community. This course includes a 10-hour community service project.
Students will ...
- understand that one's life story is interrelated with one's communities' stories
- appreciate scripture as the story of the Christian community
- have knowledge of the Christian understanding of Jesus
- realize that the Christian message calls us to serve as Jesus did
- appreciate the impact that one's values and decisions make on the lives of oneself and others
- cultivate a personal relationship with Jesus